Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thanx everyone!

THANX EVERYONE FOR THE CONGRATZ. WE ARE SOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS NEW CHAPTER IN ARE LIEFS. We are due August. 4th and we get to find out what we are having on the 27th of this month. I can't hardly stand it. It's going to be a very longgg month. I'm hoping it will be a girl of course and Chris is hoping for a boy, but we think it's a boy. We really don't care. I would love to see a Jr Chris running around. I haven't been sick much just got nauseous in the mornings and at night. I only threw up twice!!(yeah) which I fell was way lucky. My mom was sicker then a dog when she was pregnant. So that's what I thought I was going to do, but nope I'm one of the lucky one's thank goodness!!!!! Now if labor can go as smooth for me as it did for my sister in law that would be awesome. We will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Mandee you keep saying that you take after me and I did not get sick at all with either your dad or your uncle Jimmy. SO I guess you do.
Grandpa and I both think this sweet little person sent from Heaven is going to be a boy also. Please let us know when you find out.
We love you Grams "S"

Brittany said...

YOU HAVE TO TEXT ME WHEN YOU FIND OUT WHAT YOU ARE HAVING. I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU. THAT IS SOOO GOOD THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TOO SICK, THAT IS THE WORST! I AM BETTIN ON A GIRL.

Anonymous said...

Yay for not being sick. I hope it stays that way for you. I am excited to find out what you are having. At least if its a girl she will always have cute hair! Good luck guys!!

Ashton & Nikell Dodge said...

thanks! congrats to you too! when is your due date? i haven't been sick AT ALL either. it's wierd because i've heard from all these people how bad it is and how sick it makes you, but i guess we got lucky! :) my doc is tracy winward who is yours