Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

V- Day!

V-day was a great day! We loved it! (can it always be on a Sunday)? We started our day off with a knock and run Valentine!
Hmmmmmm I wonder who it could have been??? Maybe Grandma Lady?
For those who don't do there Valentines like this, you need to start doing this
it's sooo much fun!
You drop off your goodies at the front door to your Valentine's house, and you knock run! Chris and I love to hide and watch their face, and make sure they get their valentine.
It makes it soo fun!
So when we got the knock on our door, Chris and I ran up stairs grabbed Hudson. Chris and HUD waited for me to open the door and when I did, Hudson's face was priceless!
(so mad I didn't get a picture of that!)
Chris and HUD went and grabbed Hudson's First Valentine! It was in a cute Robot bag. Hudson loved the Robot bag! He knew exactly what to do with it...










....he put it in his mouth of course!
Hudson LOVES Barney.
So his Valentine gave him a new Barney movie WE LOVE OUR FAMILY!



"You're Top Dog Hudson"
XOXO Love Grandma Lady & Grandpa Bean!

Next it was our turn to deliver.

But first we had to make them.
Hudson was a good sport. In fact, I think he liked it a little too much, and of course
he wanted to put his feet in his mouth!




I hurried and put some sparkles on the roses and off we went to deliver our Valentines to the two greatest Grandmas we know!




Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

No comments: