Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

October fun!

My brother turned 29 this year.
Faye's family came from California to visit before Matt and Faye move.
It was very nice to meet them, they were so nice. 
Faye's mom is darling!




Elmo loves cheese. 
Hudson likes to help him eat cheese!

One cute little Bath SHARK!!!!!



We went to Staheli's farm with Grandma Hewy and the Steere girls.
We had tons of fun going with them.
I had never been and didn't realize it was so kid friendly. (That is during the day.)
Hudson was looking at the turkeys, and the awesome mom I was, thought for only a split second, I hope he doesn't get bit by one of the turkeys. 
I MEAN WHO NEEDS TO WATCH THEIR TWO YEAR OLD WHILE THEY ARE STANDING BY A TURKEY COOP ??? 
So I stared shooting my camera like a awesome mom would. 
And all of a sudden... what do you think happens.... my kid gets bit. 
Not once and not twice but three times. 
I just wanted to snap that turkey's neck and eat it for dinner (The vegetarian I am) to show it to never bite my kid. 
STUPID TURKEY 
or 
STUPID MOM???
Needless to say I hate that Turkey!

HUDSON LOVED PUSHING THE WHEEL BARREL AROUND .



Brinley and Hudson loved this horse swing.
When Hudson first started out on this I was really nervous.  
By the end, he was just sitting on it with no hand and enjoying himself soo much!
If  I could buy or build one of these horse swing's Hudson would love me foreveeer!






PUMPKIN CARVING!!!


We did pumpkins with my family on a last minute wing. 
Hudson loved it, but didn't love taking the guts out. 
In fact he was a tad bit worried about taking the guts out and 
Hudson hates getting his hands dirty to the extreme! 
So mom and dad did it for him.



Wow little did I know we have some hidden talent in pumpkin carving by a few of my family members!
It was so fun carving with the twins. 
Kids make everything FUNNER!
It was so fun and so chill to pumpkin carve. 
We ate pumpkin pizza from Papa Johns and ate way too much candy.

   
OMPA- OMPA -OMPADIE- DO! 
I HAVE THE- CUTEST- LITTLE- DUDE!


We went as ..................
Hudson as an Ompa Loompa.
Chris as Willy Wonka.
I went as Violet.




We have our awesome tanners!

The tooth Fairy and the girl who lost her tooth.
Is that not one scarey tooth fairy?
I sure hope that the real tooth fairy doesn't look like that!

Sally and Jack from..... The Nightmare Before Christmas!
Don't they look wicked?



Sally, The cute mom and Jack!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: