Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Chris turn 31 Happy Birthday Punkin.




 Happy Birthday Chris Heward.

Chris turned 31 this year. 
I can't seem to wrap my head around it. 
To me my husband is the same age as I meet him. 
But man do I sure love this guy!! 
 


 It was a fun very small Birthday both sides of our families were out of town, so we didn't have a get together. 
I still wanted it to be very special and show him how important he was.
  He always tries to make my birthdays special, by get me breakfast in bed and decorating the house. 
So I thought I would do the same minus the breakfast since he had to work in the morning and be out of the house by 5:30am, no way was I or could I have gotten myself out of bed by then (Not a morning person.)
 So when Chris got home from work around 7 we decided the best place to go with kids for a Birthday dinner was none other then Pizza Factory . 
We got there and couldn't believe how packed it was but we were determine to stay. We got seated really fast actually and while we sat and had a fun Birthday dinner the best thing happened, Hudson feel asleep on Chris lap. It was so sweet.  


Then we came home and opened some gifts.
 Hudson was asleep so it was just me, Princess Toots and the Birthday boy!


 
I LOVE YOU CHRIS HEWARD.




No comments: