Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

The 4th of july!

So I know I'm late on our forth of July but thought I would share are fourth of July tradition any ways. We all ways gather at my Grandma and Grandpa Laidlaws house which is only a block away from the sun bowl where they light of the fire works. Grandma and Grandpa always have root beer floats and pizza! If not they get in trouble by ME! The Tradition Key Keeper my Grandpa joked about it one year!! He makes me laugh. Then every one sets up the lawn chairs and waits for the fire works to begin!! The kids are the best to watch! They get sooo excited! But some times I feel like a kid all over again and I'm watching the fire works for the first time! So I guess there not the only ones that get excited. I LOVE THE 4TH OF JULY! The best part of livening in this hot city is that we get to celebrate pioneer day which Bering's fire works and flags all over again!!! :) YEAH!!!

No comments: