Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

which one are you?


http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354"> size=+1>You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that' s center>
<>Which'>http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354">Which Disney Princess Are You?




FOR ANY ONE THAT KNOWS ME THIS IS PRETTY FUNNY. I TOOK THE QUIZ AND I ONLY TOOK IT ONCE OK! AND I CAME OUT ARIEL! WHEN I WAS GROWING UP I SOO WANTED TO BE A MERMAID! I WOULD WATCH THE LITTLE MERMAID ALL THE TIME, AND THE MOVIE SPLASH. STILL TO THIS DAY I WISH I Were A FISH. HA HA! THAT'S OFF OF THE INCREDIBLE MR. LIMPET, ANOTHER FISH MOVIE THAT I LOVE! SO FOR ME TO TAKE THE QUIZ AND COME OUT ARIE WELL.......... IT JUST MADE MY DAY! I KNOW I'M 23 AND I 'M A DORK! OH YEAH I'M 23 MONDAY WAS MY B-DAY I WILL HAVE TO POST SOME PIC. OF MY BIRTH DAY BUT WRIGHT NOW I HAVE TO GO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha you are funny. That is funny because we were just talking about that in St. George

Jolene and Ty said...

Hey Mandee I was blog stalking and I found you! By the way this is Jolene and I'm glad I found so we can keep in touch!

check out hansenfirehouse.blogspot.com

Kyler and Hillary said...

yay now we are blog friends! I am glad that you found me! you guys are so darned cute mandee! I am glad we are in the same ward. and your blog is like the cutest thing ever!

Jolene and Ty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.