Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Temple Square!

Sunday: 
We went to Temple Square!
It was raining and cold but we didn't care! 
(I'm glad it just wasn't on zoo day!)
We just got out our umbrellas. 


Just look at the singing in the rain crew!
Aren't they cute?




These two cute people celebrated their 1st anniversary!
I Can't believe it.
It feels like they have been together forever!
Don't they make a cute couple?
We love you both soo much and are way proud of you and what a great couple you are together!


This was the first time for me and my family to see the new Conference Center!
Can I just say wow!
It was amazing.
I loved it, I want to go up there to the next conference!
You can feel the spirit right when you walk in!
At least my mom and I could. 
Thank goodness I can always count on her to be my crying Buddie!
The roof top was so fun and pretty they have such pretty 
trees up on the roof top.
My favorite part was the wall of people and the scripture.
“And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, 
and kindred, and tongue, and people." 
(D&C 133:37-38)


Can I just live in this house?
It's so cute!
Plus, it's next to the temple!
The flowers on the temple grounds are soo pretty!
We walked around and listen to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and then headed back to the car to get dry.


This was a great and fun trip. 
I loved it!
Everything went so well. 
Just don't ask Chris about my drivers ed talk to him.
Cause he might say other wise.
( Chris say's I would be a great drivers ed teach.... left blinker, 
Slow down woo-ow, woo-ow you are getting to close, exct. :) poor guy! )


Then we headed for home with no gas station stops!
Well actually one but it was to get actual gas!  :)

No comments: