Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

~~~AUGUST 2014~~~


8-25-2014 
First day for Hudson and Dad.  
Hudson wasn't too happy to take his first day of school pictures. 
A grumpy picture is better than no picture.
 Dad on the other hand is always a good sport,  I'm way proud of him.
 It was his first day in nursing school.




Cousin pictures before Hannah goes home. 















The creepy spider!!!!!!

8-17-2014
My three little amigo's 










































She truly has the best fake cry face I've ever seen.



















Hooligans I tell you... Hooligans.
8-6-2014
Laying on tired dads are the comfiest.

8|5|2014
Megan and Hannah came to visit us for the first time since they moved.
 It was the first time Megan had met Arilla!

We went to Vegas and pick Hannah and Megan up and grabed a bagel and headed home.
When we got into town we couldn't think of better way to show Hannah how to live in St. George.
Pool time!
Mom was in Powell with her girlfriends, So papa mark brought over fajitas and salsa so we had a eat over outside at our house.
For me that was a memory in my book… a simple memory but one I'll never forget.














Aunt Megan got to love on Arilla for the first time and Arilla loved every minute.



































No comments: