Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

October2014

October ::31::2014 
Oh Halloween how we love you!!

Dad and papa mark dress up for school.
Aunt Lins did Papa mark Halloween make up and it looked awesome!



Hudson finally got to be at the pumpkin scarecrow, 
he had been waiting all year to dress up like this. 
Hudson asked me to take a picture of him closing his eyes and then opening his eyes.
 He kills me sometimes.  LOL! 
I love him.



Oh this little sheep was a naughty one, she was supposed to be the chicken...but I wasn't going to complain as long as she put on the sheep costume.
And if you ask me she turned out to be one cute sheep.



oh behold the cutest baby chicken I have ever seen. 
I couldn't get enough of this costume, I secretly wish she could dress up like this every year.






Chris and I went as the old farm couple.
we had our frame but it was too awkward to hold up.
Off we went to go trick or treating.









10-27-2014
Our heward Family Halloween party,
We always try to keep our Halloween costumes a secret so we went to as a circus freak family... I guess.













10-26-2014
Pumpkin carving at Papa Mark and grandma ladys house.
The kids were cute this year the thought that to guts of the pumpkin were gross and cool all at the same time.


















This picture melts my heart.





10-24-2014
This was the last first game of the season.
Usually the parents walk the senior football players out on the field, we thought it would be neat if all of Caleb's older brothers walked him out on the field.
They all wore 21 while playing football except for one brother.













10-21-2014
I Arilla you are a princess.





10-17-2014
It was that time of season again to go to the cabin and we couldn't wait. 
Chris was able to join us this year and it couldn't have been better!


















10-16-2014 
We tried to attempt family pictures. 
One day I'm going to hire a photographer and not being the photographer.


10-13-2014
My morning you when I wake up.








Nothing is better than morning snuggles then with your brother!

It's only at wasn't a blurry picture. 
I didn't care I loved it anyways!









No comments: