Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

April 2015

4-24-2015
 Making airplanes with daddy… Dad the best.









4-24-2015
Go with daddy to school day.
I'm really not sure who was more excited to go to school the kids or Chris.
I love that my husband loves his kids and he likes to show them off.




4-12-2015
Easter dressed..
New bike...
laying outside..
that what we like to do on our Sundays.
Especially after I was sick and we didn't get to go to church on Easter Sunday but we made up for it.
 I think this might be my third year in a row being sick.
ughhhhh















4-4-2015
 easter egg hunt... We love going to the Santa Clara Easter egg hunt and then to grandma and grandpa Heward's for our family annual Easter egg scavenger hunt with all of our cousins.






















No comments: