Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

June 2015


6-27-2015 
BATH TIME 
&
 kids bedroom 








THE KIDS ROOM...
I wanted to remember the kids room like this forever.












6-23-2015 
Hudson first pulled tooth.
He even did it himself. 
Chris told him he would be back. 
He went to go get his phone and well Curiosity pulled the tooth...and  when your tooth is really ready to come out you end up pulling it your self.
lol!!
Surprise mom and dad I pulled it!



6-21-2015 
FATHER DAY











What's not to love about this man of mine…
He is such an incredible father and I couldn't imagine my life without him.
 He makes me feel complete. 
Nothing makes me happier then to watch him with our kids, he is such an incredible dad.



That's how a real mom Picture goes.

6-12-2015
Camping in Pine Valley. 





So this is how Adelaide thinks she should dress to go camping.





Well it was fun camping but our night camping wasn't as much fun. 
It was a little hard for Arilla to sleep out in the wilderness. 
We ended up going into her car and letting her scream herself to sleep it was awful I felt so bad for her… And the other campers.







She's not scared of anything.

Me and my girls.

Hello my little puddin-face.



No comments: