Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2024








8-12-2024

Hudson started 9th grade. 



 Adelaide started 7th grade.

                                                                 
                                                     Arilla started 5th grade.
Harrison stared 1st grade.

 

I have Not been ready for the kids to get back to school. 
I feel like, did we even have a summer?

We usually go up to Idaho for half a week in the summer, but we didn't do that, this year. 
 Chris's Mom's side of the family had a family reunion... Hammer reunion.
(I had been married to Chris for 19 years and 10 months 
before I went to a Family reunion... I know terrible.)
We enjoyed that a lot. 


Other then that, we have had a weird summer, I've been working a lot (;While my Aunt is up at her Alaskan house I'm trying to fill in for her with her clients) and other family things going on that has had our mind occupied over this summer Break has taken up my mind. 

The only good thing about school is, things are staring to feel a little normal.


Hudson: Enjoyed school not much to report, he liked all of his Teachers, and classes. 
 Hudson's Favorite part of school was...Lunch. 
Adelaide: Was not the happiest of people (girl drama.) but in the end we found some positive stuff.  Adelaide's Favorite part of school was...Getting ready for school. 
Arilla: Loved school loved her teacher and everything about the first day of school. 
Arilla's Favorite part of school was...EVERYTHING! 
Harrison: Liked school, liked his teacher.
Harrison's Favorite part of school was... Lunch.


We had are back to school dinner that night. 
I felt unprepared but Chris and I pulled it off.
Chris and I both took the week off.
This is the week that the kids went back to school.
I hope we do this every year. 
It was so nice to have Chris with me to drop the kids off and help out and to see how excited the kids get for there first day of school…it really was so fun to have him home.










 After dinner we were able to go over some chores for the school year. 
And The Best part of the evening was having Chris give the kids their Back 2 school Blessing. 



I’m beyond great full that we have the priesthood in our home that Chris is able and willing to give these Blessing to our kids! Xoxo, Chris I LOVE YOU!!
Blessed!! 

 

No comments: