Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2024


August 13th 

So of course we have a lot of papers to go threw and sign. 
This is my least favorite part of the second day of school. 
I'm usually terable at signing and returning the papers.
 The kids usually have to remind me a 1,000 times, but this year, that was not the case. 
Thanks to my sweetheart, you made things easier this year 
(note another reason, why I liked, us both being home the first week of school.)
...Thanks Chris!
 

I loved her little outfit and face, when we were dropping her off to school.
So I just had to get a picture!


Chris and I had a few errands, so of coarse after the Costco errand, 
Chris and I went to CAL Ranch to see if they had Baby Chicks in.
 I've been wanting them ever since we moved into our house, 8 years ago.
 I would have probably gotten them by now, but I have a Brother Inlaw and sister Inlaw that have a homestead and that has made my obsession stop.
But every time I have to buy Costco eggs  AKA "The fake eggs" that what I call them.
that is... after I had the Heward Homestead eggs.
I only want fresh eggs.
(; note that I'm very grateful I can buy the Costco eggs too. ..but)

 "I'm spoiled, I tell you, SPOILED!" 

 


We saw this chicken coop and thought well maybe it would be easier to buy a chicken coop from C.R.
instead of building our own. 
Then I thought not, after I checked on the price.
My sweetheart can build me a way cuter chicken coop for less money
... I think!
(The I think is more for the less money part because I Know Chris can build a cuter coop for me.)



Good old Pinterest has my thoughts racing on some chicken coops,
 that I think would be way cuter.
Ps. look at all the colors of those eggs. yes please!!
Now let's see if we actually go through with it?
I told Chris that I'm buying baby chicks this fall...September!
The only thing that would get me to rethink the timing,
 is our up coming trip in October.
So if not, then spring for sure!!!
To Be Continued....


 

No comments: