Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2024

What a mess & lego's.

 8-15-2024 

Chris and I go to Yogurtland once a week. 

We’ve been doing this for a couple of weeks now, its a fun way to end are day. 

But this one particular day.

 I decided not to use my on magic shell and to try there magic shell 

(;because I’m really into that right now …lol and I tried there's one time and it was waxie ughhh so that's why I usually have my own magic shell.)

 #angryyougartlandgods as Chris said. 

So I went to put some on my ice cream and it must’ve been clogged because it went everywhere… I mean everywhere.

This is a more cleaned up version of me.

 I had it all over my arms all over the floor. It shot behind me, almost hitting the table of people… Thank goodness it didn’t mess me.

 Chris and I laughed so hard.

He said one minute he looked over at me. I look fine and the next time he looked back and I was covered in it.

 This picture does NOT do this any justice. 

 I promise it was way worse!


 Later on that night after we had gotten all of the kids into bed, I went to just go and give good night hugs and kisses and make sure everyone was in bed... this is what I walked into…Hp making Lego's. 
Oh my heavens, while everybody else is in bed. 
He’s making Legos (insert eye roll here.) 
but I do secretly love it. 



No comments: